Peace of mind for Landlords with our lettings expertise
How will we let your property?
Value your property
A market valuation will be provided by our lettings manager who'll work to let your property to the best tenant within your required time frame.
Choose the right service for you
We offer a fully managed service through to a simple tenant find, you let us know what you need and we will support you as much as you choose.
Marketing your property
Our database of people looking to rent makes finding your next tenant straightforward. We will promote your property on Rightmove which will generate even more interest and choice of tenants for you.
Preparing your property to let
We are here to help at every step of the process, we know the importance of getting it right. Whether it is achieving the best financial return, advice throughout the legal process and paperwork and inventory preparation our experts will be on hand to guide you.
Moving in the best tenant
We take responsibility and ensure all the essential checks and paperwork are in place before a new tenant moves into your property keeping them - and you - safe.
Ongoing property and tenancy management
Complete support including deposit handling, routine property visits, arranging repairs and maintenance and arrears handling.
Full Management Service
Our comprehensive lettings and full property management service for complete peace of mind. Includes:
- Digital and personal marketing
- Accompanied viewings
- Pre-tenancy documentation, including right to rent check
- Accompanied check-in appointment, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks
- Utility and services transfer
- Rent review and negotiations
- Rent collection, statements and arrears management
- Landlord on-line portal
- Dedicated Lettings Manager and access to specialist advice
- Management of routine repairs and maintenance
- Access to fully qualified, insured and vetted contractor panel
- Payment of property related invoices on your behalf
- Property refurbishment advice
- Manage annual and periodic safety inspections
- Mid term property visit
- Negotiation regarding claims on the tenant’s deposit
- Liaison and processing of deposit dispute resolutions
- Optional Rent and Legal Protection Insurance (additional terms and conditions apply please enquire)
Other Services We Provide:
Energy Performance Certificates
When letting your property, you are required by law to provide a valid EPC to prospective tenants. Our assessors can provide EPCs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR/PIR)
Upon your instruction, we will arrange for a qualified registered electrician to visit the property and carry out the inspection. The total price is dependent on property size and will be confirmed prior to the work commencing.
Gas Safety Certificate
We will arrange for a registered engineer to visit your property and carry out the relevant safety checks before issuing the certificate. If the property features more than one gas appliance, a fee per additional appliance will be added.
Peace of Mind For Our Landlords
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to assist our clients and, as a member of both the Property Redress Scheme (PRS) and Client Money Protect (CMP) for Lettings, we subscribe to the most stringent Codes of Practice. These government approved independent schemes gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law.
What is Client Money Protection (CMP)?
The Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme provides compensation for landlords and tenants when agents misuse or misappropriate their rent, security deposit or any other client funds.
Every year, unprotected landlords and tenants lose money when their funds are misappropriated. As a Ryanjay Estate Agents landlord, you don’t have to worry about this.